Μετάβαση στο περιεχόμενο
- You are welcomed to submit pictures that you have taken before the contest. What matters is that the pictures should be uploaded during the period of the contest . The contest starts at 8th September 2016 (00:01 Greek time) and ends the 30th September 2016 (23:59 Greek time).
- All the pictures should be self taken and self uploaded. Photos uploaded by anyone else than the author (even with permission) are not accepted.
- Anyone, except the members of the jury, can participate to the contest competing for a prize.
- The pictures should be uploaded under a free license, preferably under the terms of CC BY-SA 4.0
- There is no limit of the number of pictures or the monuments sites that a participant can upload.
- The pictures should illustrate a specific monument from the relevant list. Pictures of monuments that are not in this list will be considered as ineligible.
- Every picture should have at a minimum 2 megapixels resolution, and not to have visible watermarks or signatures. It ‘s allowed though the participation of pictures that have been taken with black and white film or scanned pictures (for older pictures that have been taken with film and as long as they have the proper resolution).
- A participant should have an activated e-mail address via Preferences of his/her account on Commons.